Your Safe Roof Access is our Business
Leading by example Roof Access WA creates safe work places for people working at heights.
We provide a professional service which includes compliance management, system design, supply and install.
We install walkways, ladders, platforms, roof hatches and fall arrest systems.
Safety Audits & Consultancy
Roof Access WA provides detailed safety audits on Fall Injury Prevention Systems for both new and existing buildings.
We also design access systems for any building or application.
Walkways & Guardrails
A walkway is a designated access path where frequent access is required. Roof Access WA provides aluminium and fibre walkways to protect roof decking in high traffic access areas. Roof Access WA also supplies and install Sentry Guardrails.
Roof Access Ladders
Roof Access WA installs Aluminium roof access ladders for all working at height situations. We install Sayfa ladder products, which include brand names; Katt ladders, ALTO step ladders and bridges and Kombi stairs & platforms.
Platforms & Landings
Platforms and Landings are a designated surface to support a person working or resting, or to provide a space for materials used by the person. A Landing is a flat area at the top or bottom, or between two levels. A landing can be a levelled section of walkway or a designated platform
Roof Access Hatches
Roof Access WA provides custom made roof hatches to suit all situations using 1.2mm Galvabond sheeting. Our hatches are rigid and manufactured to suit all roof profiles and environmental conditions
Fall Prevention & Fall Arrest
In Western Australia, there is a requirement within the OS&H Regulations 1996 to provide a Fall Injury Protection System, if the risk of a fall is 3m or above. Edge protection is required if there is a risk of a fall 2m or above on scaffold, fixed stair, formwork, landing or a suspended slab.
Roof Access WA creates Fall Free Zones for roofs and elevated areas.
Certificates & Manuals Include:
- Certification Certificate meeting all Australian Standards and manufacturer’s certifications.
- CAD as constructed drawings.
- Installed product manuals.
- Templates for access register.
- Our installers are certified Sayfa Product installers
All Roof Access WA installs comply with:
- AS/NZ 1891-1, 2, 3 & 4 – Fall Arrest Systems.
- AS 1657-2013- Fixed Platforms, Walkways, Stairways and Ladders.
- AS/NZS 4488 Parts 1 & 2: Industrial Rope Access Systems.
- Worksafe WA – Code of Practice – Safe Design of Buildings and Structures
- Worksafe WA- Code of Practice – Prevention of Falls at a Workplaces